Monday 1 December 2014

10 Alternative Christmas Tree Ideas

Are you tired of the same Christmas tree every year, the decorations do not seem as sparkly as they did the year before? I recently purchased a very modern and abstract tree, something that I have never had the urge to do before, it got me thinking about alternative designs that people have for Christmas. Here are just ten of my favourite designs that I have discovered on the web to make Christmas just that little bit different this year. 

1. The Wooden Replica 

2. The Artwork 

3. The Cardboard Cutout 

4. The Tree of Lights 

5. The Bits & Bobs 

6. The Log Tree 

7. The Abstract Teepee

8. The Elegant Crystal Tree 

9. The Labeled Twig 

10. The Shelves 

Do you have a favourite or have seen other trees of alternative inspiration? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment